Properly caring for your Smartwell beverage dispenser will provide the best experience and delicious tasting beverages for your clients, customers and team members.
When pouches need to be replaced, you will receive an email from Elkay indicating which pouches to replace.
1. Unlock and open the hood of the unit.
2. Locate the pouch(es) that needs to be replaced.
3. Remove each pouch by unlocking the silver pump drive, popping out the pump, pulling out the nib from the manifold, then unhook it from the hanger.
4. Insert the new pouch in the respective vacant slot by hooking it on the hanger, then lock the pump to the pump drive and insert the nib into the manifold. Press firmly to ensure the nib is fully inserted.
5. Press the gear icon on the top right corner of the home screen.
6. Enter your admin code provided by Elkay Customer Care to access the pouch replacement screen.
7. Select the pouch(es) you replaced, and press “Confirm”. Unit will respond “Pouch Replaced” and return to the flavor screen. If unit does not respond, contact Customer Care at 866.699.4507 or email at email@example.com.
8. With the hood open, dispense several drinks of each flavor or enhancement you replaced. Make sure you can see the concentrate move all the way through the tubing, pump and into the dispensing manifold.
9. Dispense a drink of each flavor you replaced to make sure you can taste the flavor.
10. Close and lock the hood.
11. Unit is ready for use.