Confirm the cooler is plugged into a dedicated circuit.
- If additional devices are on this circuit upgrade the GFCI or move other devices to another circuit.
- Are there fluorescent or other types of lighting fixtures on the circuit?
- Move the unit to its own dedicated circuit.
Confirm the Amp is a minimum 20 Watt
How far away from the GFCI is the unit located?
- It must be less than 100 feet from the water cooler or chiller.
Is the ground wire connected to the neutral wire or any other conductor?
- Correct the wiring.
- You may need to purchase a GFCI that is recommended for use with electrical motors.
Is there any moisture inside the unit, such as condensation or a water leak?
- Find the source of moisture.
- In the event condensation is happening, you can insulate the waste line, all water lines, and adjust cold control to a warmer setting.